Saturday, December 1, 2012

Walkers Doughnuts by Katherine

When Sally and I parted ways after dinner I had a sudden craving for good Doughnuts. I remembered reading a review from the Eat and be merry crew about a place called "Walkers Doughnuts" which is outside Flinders st station.




Don't I love finding good things down this end of the city. It's not often that there are a lot of good as well as cheap finds in the city.

Now this place is a no frills place where the emphasis is on food. They have been around for 6-7 years but I only just discovered them this year.

They do have $1 hot jam donuts but I had a craving for their custard doughnuts. Their custard doughnuts are $3.20 but boy are these good. Nice and creamy custard- the way it should be. But they had a bit too much sugar and I got it everywhere.

Students if you are in the city and don't feel like another Krispy Kreme doughnut you can come here or Vic Market for your doughnut fix.

Oh yeah and they also do coffee. Sweet.
Walker's Doughnuts on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...