Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hero- by Claudia

Hero is a new sub place at RMIT

It is American and run by the same people from the Grain store.  I bought a Groupon deal for $6 which included a half sub and a bottomless drink.

It is only just a tiny shop but they do have more seating next door. Here many people order takeaway. It is popular at lunchtimes on the weekdays.

The guys were really friendly and down to earth, just like the American people.

I could smell pizza smells from the kitchen.



I had the P-funk which is a vegetarian sub. Here the polenta fingers were moist and cooked perfectly.

The coffee is by St Ali and they only have one style and that is the Americano. It was filtered and just ok.

Go for the donuts- I had one on the house. And they were mouth watering. There are two to choose from- chocolate jam or plain jam. I chose the chocolate one which tasted like rocky road heaven.


I'd love to come and try some other subs. This place is just what RMIT needs and its not at all like the other crappy places that RMIT has.

Hero on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...