Sunday, July 1, 2018

Middle Park Hotel

RNIS was invited by Dimmi to try their burger but paid $7 for their own drink.

Middle Park Hotel is in Middle park which is a suburb between Albert Park and St Kilda. It is a quaint little suburb with the beach nearby. It is on the number 96 route.





I saw that Middle Park had many great reviews on Zomato and I was keen to give their burgers a try.

The pub itself was really busy on a Friday night. This is a good sign that things are going well. They had a few large groups that day.

The other table's Mac and Cheese looked really good but I would have been too full for it.

To start with I got a Little Creatures Pilsner. I have been to the Little Creatures brewery before and enjoyed this Pilsner.

It went well with the Wagyu burger. But that burger was so big that I couldn't finish it and I was full afterward. The wagyu pattie had that nice soft juicy flavor and I enjoyed the egg on top. The brioche bun was a little bit dry though. But I enjoyed the burger though.

And I loved the chips that went with it. It was nicely salted with that chicken salt. It was nicely fried.

Do come by to this pub when you can as the service and the food is great. I would love to try the Mac and Cheese next time I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...