Saturday, November 5, 2016

Royal Stacks

I have walked past it but have not visited it. When I heard from Weekendnotes that they were giving out free custard with their burgers I thought that I would try. And try I did.

About 44 other bloggers wrote about it. Some wrote good things and others wrote bad things about their chips and burgers. Just recently Yelp had a free burger party there but due to training requirements I could not come.




Here I had their cheeseburger. It was really nice and I enjoyed the patty and the gherkin. The bun was really great but sweet. It was $9.90

The chips were more like the McDonalds fries. I got a small serve of them for $2.90.

I did however enjoy the free frozen custard which was a nice touch but I had to remind them about their birthday freebies. Several others did not get their free custard with every burger purchased. They should have made a sign about it and asked about it. The free custard was minty and tasted like a mint slice. Normally it is $4.50 for one.

Still it is all good for me. No complaints from me.
Royal Stacks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...