Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gluten free options at Grill'd

And yes we revisited the Southern Cross one.

RNIS was invited to try their gluten free options and so we did. Let the gluten free feat begin. We went with Happy Leandro. Quite a lot of gluten free people turned up on that night to try their regular things.

Here we had the Baa Baa Burger and Bombay bliss. We also sampled the gluten free sweet potato fries and regular chips.


It took a while for me to get my burger. I came at 6:30pm and everyone else came at 6pm. I had to finish some stuff at work before coming. When the burgers came the waitress didn't know who got what- that's how disorganized they were. They also had their regular customers come as well- I didn't know which line to stand in and where to go until someone finally said.

We tried this with two of their new sauces- the hot chilli and mild chilli one. I really did enjoy their hot chill sauce.

The burger was really messy to eat without the cutlery. But I liked the concept of the wheat free bun.
I was massively addicted to the sweet potato fries.

It would be great if they had some signs as to where the tasting is happening so that people like myself don't get lost. What would be better is that they close the restaurant down when they have events like this (think Spice Market when we went with the Couch).
Grill'd Southern Cross on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...