Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grilld @Degraves st

You have to either like it or hate it. And for me I didn't like it at all.
Here this place is hidden in a laneway.
It has a lovely courtyard but that is the only thing about it. Oh and the giving the beer bottle tops to charity.
Other than that no.

I went in here with Noobie. It was a really hot day and I had the buy one get one free offer for the burgers. Whilst it was used the guy that worked there, didn't seem all too friendly. He was a uni student.










It was a bit on the quiet side, which suggests that something is wrong. It is really more of a fast food place with uni students working there.

Here's what we ordered:
1 Sweet Chilli chicken burger ($9.90). noobie didn't seem all that happy with it and I agree with her. Although I didn't try this, it did look a bit dry and overcooked.
1 Veggie Delight burger ($10.50). Again this was dry and really bland. More sauce could have been used.
But what saved the day was the chips ($3.30) and the mayonaise ($0.70). They were nicely done and flavoursome. Yum yum.
And
We also had our own drinks which were allowed.

I probably don't mind trying the Grilld in Melbourne Central, but I probably won't come here again. Not if someone paid me to.
Grill'd on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. well try their beef burgers, im pretty sure there are better than a chicken breast and a vege patty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure will. but i'm mainly a vegetarian. but I do eat meat occasionally

    ReplyDelete

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...