Thursday, July 21, 2016

Oh Deer Korean Fusion

Oh Deer Korean Fusion is in Tivoli arcade where the old RMIT business building was. Here they cater for all uni students as well as the locals. This place is a real restaurant and you can book via Dimmi which is a online booking service.


The restaurant was quiet and the service was very slow. It was also unattentive. The waitress had forgotten my kimchi. I ordered it and she forgot until I reminded her. Also all the takeaway orders were all on the table waiting to be picked up by that one driver


Here I had the bibimbab for $14. This one was the fish roe one which cooked quite nicely. The bowl was massive and they had one whole egg yolk which is good for a runner like myself. The kimchi was an added $2 when in other restaurants it is free.

Do come for the bibimbab and don't mind the slow service. I wonder what it is like when they are flat out busy.
Oh Deer Korean Fusion  Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...