Sunday, February 4, 2018

Monkey King

Monkey King is a student type bar which has been around for a while. Here they have cheap drinks during happy hour so of course, I paid a visit during my happy hour day. They are in Melbourne Central. It was recommended to me by Luca of the Drinking Class in Melbourne for their $10 jugs but I never got around to it until now.






The bar was busy and they share a bathroom with the other businesses in the center.

I had their Monkey King brew in a cup and it was not too strong. It was good for a warm summers day.

It went well with the potato wedges which were $8.50 each and I could not finish them all. They were crunchy and I enjoyed the sweet chilli sauce with it.

Others had champagne and wine and no food. Next time when I am there I must try the baos and the onion rings as they do look good on the menu.
Monkey King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...