Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Terminus Hotel

The Terminus Hotel is in Abbotsford just after the dangerous part of Victoria St. I would have run there but I was a little bit worried about the druggies that are there.

Luckily for me, there was the 109 tram that has a lot of people traveling on there and it only takes about 15 mins from the city.





I had heard about the Terminus Hotel from where's the beef as they had a good time there. I also heard about them from the Urban list.So when Dimmi offered a 50% off the total food bill I was hooked on going and trying their vegetarian burger.

And tried it I did. It was the best one hands down, compared to what I ate last week at Nik @Nicholson. This time the service was fast even though the pub was busy. And they were happy to serve me rather than forgetting me. My waitress was very attentive.

All pints of beer are $7 and mine was huge. I had the bartender surprise me and he got me a Carlton Draught as that is what they do best in. The brewery is around the corner and they have a few kegs here.

Do come here for a mid-week meal of burgers and beer.
Terminus Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...