Sunday, October 20, 2013

Starbucks

This Starbucks is in Glenferrie, near Swinburne Uni. It is in the same place as Momo sushi. The bathrooms are at the train station.

I had the free fairtrade coffee voucher from the Facebook promotion, so I decided to give this place a go.


I didn't like the attitude  from the female manager. She was was rude to me from the start. She did not smile and didn't greet me. She didn't wait for me to make a decision. She hurried me on, when the store was quiet at 11am. But the three other baristas were nice to their customers.





The store is clean and has lovely ambiance. It was very inviting. I loved the pictures on the wall.
So I got my mocha and decided to buy a green macaron which I was quite intrigued to try.

I wanted to eat in. At first my mocha came in a paper cup, but then when I said to the guy that I was eating in, he happily put it in a mug for me.

The coffee was nice today. It had that nice chocolatey feeling in there. It was just a tad bit bitter, but I didn't mind.

The macaron ($3.25) was big enough and sweet enough, but it tasted like it was in fridge for quite a few days. It tasted a little bit stale.

Look I'm not being vindictive, but just as a friendly customer, I would like to give you my feedback. Perhaps they should get rid of the manager and leave the nicer ones in there. Oh and hire a new friendlier manager. Someone that smiles and that welcomes photos and posts. Otherwise people will just want to go elsewhere and they will go out of business. I liked my coffee, don't get me wrong. But it is just the managers attitude towards her staff and her customers.

Oh and students if you have Facebook make sure that you check out Starbuck's Facebook promotion where you get a free tall coffee.
Starbucks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...