Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cacao Green in Glenferrie

Cacao Green in Glenferrie has been opened for two years now. They cater for students at Swinburne Uni. You might remember the one in Chadstone. Well this one is much better in terms of ambiance.

I went there today to look for my froyo fix. I was rather bored of the city stores.

Here the place is lovely and cozy. It reminded me of home.




Here they sell mainly froyo for the warm summer months, but they also have tea and coffee and waffles. They also have a flavour of the month and this months flavour is Earl Grey.

They are a very tiny shop hence there are no bathrooms in the store. You have to go to McDonalds across the road or in Swinburne.

The lady was very helpful. She helped me to decide on the flavours of yoghurt.

I had the Meld Magazine discount of 3 free toppings so I had a chance to upgrade to a regular size for $6.70. I got a coconut flavoured froyo (or frozen yoghurt as some might call it). So I got that and the mango and coconut pearls and the strawberries. Yum. It tasted more like vanilla rather than coconut but I loved the pearls and the fresh strawberries.

Students at Swinburne Uni have another healthy food place nearby; its a shame that RMIT doesn't (with the exception of Realfoods). At least I know where to send Swinburne students now for their froyo fix.
Cacao Green Glenferrie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...