Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pizza E Birra

Pizza E Birra is in St Kilda and a short run away from the city. Here I did about 8km to get there. St Kilda Road was packed with people all waiting for the tram (and complaining as usual to PTV) but I did not mind one bit.

Seeing as it was Valentine's day they were busy and it took a while for my order to come out. Whilst my order of pizza was free, the olives and the spritz were not. And all the tables that were waiting for their pizza got a free fried side of pizza dough.



 The waitstaff was really lovely and down to earth.

I sat outside in their courtyard which has a lovely view on a summers day and a really lovely, homely vibe to it.

This pizza dough was really nice. It was light and fluffy and really salty.

The olives came in this cute little bowl and it was kitschy. I loved the saltiness of these and I enjoyed the green and black olives. I loved seeing the little bits of lemon on top.

The Margherita was on the thin side, but still nice. I think it lacked the buffalo cheese but oh well. It worked well with my campary spritz which was a little bit on the sweetish side.

Do come here for some lovely Italian food near the city. 
Pizza E Birra Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...