Thursday, February 22, 2018

Saigon Square in Highpoint

Saigon Square is a Vietnamese eatery and they are everywhere. After my health check at Priceline I went to Saigon Square for lunch. I was hungry for healthy food and Highpoint has not much in their food court.

It was after 2pm and it was quieter then. The staff looked really tired and they wanted to go home.




I wanted to try everything so I got the $10 lunch basket. It usually has meat but I asked them for no meat. Why you might ask? Is because I promised Healthyintstudents that I would give vegetarian a go and I didn't want to let them down. Besides my intake of vegetables seemed a bit low.

Here their food is much better than Roll'd upstairs. I did enjoy their freshly made rice paper roll and their tofu bhanh mi. But their salad had way too much dressing. If that was put on the side it would be a lot better.

But I liked their vegetarain dumplings. They were really crispy and freshly fried. And it was good that it came with no sauce. If this was on their regular menu I would get this again.

The Vietnamese spring roll was not too bad. It was a little bit oily but other than that it was alright.

I could have gone for the Vietnamese drinks but they seemed a little bit too sugary for me so I went for orange juice instead which has lots of potassium in there.

Do come by to Saigon square if you are sick of Roll'd for lunch and need a healthy lunch before the movies.
Saigon Square Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...