Saturday, February 17, 2018

Fitzrovia

Fitzrovia is in St Kilda and I ran past there several times. They are always busy so it is a sign that the food and drink are good. About 38 bloggers raved on about this place and their breakfasts.

It was really busy because of Pride March. I had to wait for about half an hour for a table. There was a special Pride March brunch but I didn't know until visiting. You had to book ahead for it. it was $50 for three courses and Bellini.  The staff seemed pretty busy in serving all those that had booked for brunch.




To start off with I had a CAPI water to cool off

And there was also a special pride menu for everyone else. And there was a special bar serving sangria. But I wasn't like all the queers. In fact, that menu featured a lot of meat dishes. So I opted for the regular eggs on toast with spinach on the side. Here my eggs were poached and the bread with butter was just amazing.

They pride themselves on making their own jam and condiments and you can buy some to take home. I did enjoy that tomato relish with the eggs and spinach. The relish added that wowness to the dish.

Even what was more amazing was the free watermelon on a hot day.

If only they had opened all nights for dinner I would have stopped by and grabbed my tea.
Fitzrovia Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...