Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I dream of sushi

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

I Dream of Sushi is Moonee Ponds newest sushi place in town. It is tiny and too close to the railway station.

It is run by Japanese who not only do sushi but they also do Japanese meals such as soba and udon noodles. Nat Stockley said that it was a healthy Japanese place. But it was Consider the Sauce that recommended that I try this place.

They do eat in and takeaway for train commuters

I was greeted by a lovely waitress and when I saw that sashimi don was on the menu for $17, I thought that I got to have this. And so I did. It was easy to eat with a spoon as all the sashimi was diced. I loved the marinade, it was not too garlicky. I enjoyed eating the rice as well as it was the Australian rice that was used. but what would be nice is some avocado.

And no boom gates outside (not that they can help it). It is too noisy. And there is not much seating but still it is a cozy place to relax or grab takeaway.

Rating: 15/20 enjoyed the sushi but hate the noise outside.
I Dream of Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...