Friday, August 15, 2014

Taco Bill

Taco Bill is a Mexican chain store. There is about 47 restaurants in Victoria alone.

Recently I signed up to their club as I'm always interested in trying new things and places. Just this week I got an email from them inviting me to try out their store.

So I hopped online onto Dimmi and booked lunch at their Russell st store as it is always near campus. I have always wanted to try it everytime I walked past as it looked so clean and intriguing.

On Friday at lunchtime it was quiet. There was only one other table in there and my food came out fast. Moreover the atmosphere was a happy one with the staff having fun. My belief is that happy staff equals to happy customers, as happy staff always have a more positive attitude.

During the weekdays they have a lunch menu which includes salad. I loved the salad dressing. It was sweet and nutty and there wasn't too much of it which is great.

I had the yucatan burrito. Yucatan is a special type of Mexican beans. But this one looked a little like dog food, but it wasn't all that bad. I did enjoy the rice and the tortilla and cheese.

The punch was great. It was a Mexican raspberry punch which came in a huge glass and was $2.50


As part of the birthday club each diner receives a free dessert and meal on their birthday. Thus the dessert that I had was a pecan pie which was decadently sweet. It came with two scoops of ice cream when by the time it came to the table it almost melted. There was too much sauce in the dessert. Just a thought though; they should put the sauce into a smaller dish and diners just dip the food in there

The Taco Bill Club is really easy to sign up to and they offer free meals on your birthday plus all the latest in store promotions.

Editors note: Taco Bill is offering a 25% off the total bill for Entertainment members. Simply go to our page to purchase your membership if you have not bought it yet.
Taco Bill Mexican Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...