Friday, August 15, 2014

Real Food for You

Real Food for You has been around for many years. They were there ever since I started uni, that's how long they have been around. They are right on the corner of Latrobe and Elizabeth streets.

A colleague once recommended this place to me for their organic and healthy food and drinks. And then Obelix and Bureaucrat visited and I though yep I need to do a write up. I have been here quite a few times each time for their coffees

The service was great and the barista (coffee making guy) was very friendly on this cold and dreary morning. He was very chatty towards his customers and the lady was lovely as.

At 11am there were many queuing up for coffee and lunch. The lunches change from day to day depending on what they have, but they usually have salads, wraps and some sort of hot meals (mainly curries). Most people get takeaway as there is limited seating.
Soy flat (left), cookie (middle) and yoghurt on the right

This time I decided to do a soy flat white. It didn't have much caffeine to this- I didn't really need it but it had a soy milky flavour. There are three sizes: regular, tall and large. I went for the regualr $3.50 size given that it was 11am and that I had one coffee before.

I usually come in here for sweets seeing as they are healthy and vegan. So this time around I had a lovely baked, vegan almond cookie ($2) with my coffee. I also had a yoghurt ($5.50) which had minimal honey down the bottom. This is great for those don't like a lot of sweetness. It also had minimal museli which is great for those that don't eat a lot or are gluten free.


Do come here for your gluten free goodness. Love it. I think Endeavour Students get some sort of a discount as they are right on campus.
Real Food For You on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...