Friday, May 9, 2014

Vulcano Gelato

 Vulcano Gelato has been opened for about a year now. They participated in the Gelato World tour last October and I tried their mouthwatering flavours. They are in Moonee ponds, about two minutes walk from the railway station.

The place is clean and was very quiet. Except for me.

They had got some really great reviews on Urbanspoon which got me thinking..... I SHOULD TRY THIS SOON!!!!



The ice cream bin which was so cute!

They mainly focus on gelatos and coffees. They make their own coffee beans.

The owner gave me a few flavours to try. I got to try their chocolate one and boy the flavours were outstanding. Same as the pistachio one where it was mindblowing. I love really sweet ice creams.

It is cash only and I got one scoop for $4 in a nice waffle cone. The vanilla was great. It was simply mindblowing and what's more I could taste the white chocolate in there. Yum!.

The owner gave me a free small granita to try. This is like one of the original Italian ones which is lemony with lots and lots of shaved ice. Its great for a summer's day. Grilld should have this.
Vulcano Gelato on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...