Friday, May 9, 2014

Cupcake Central's pop up store

Cupcake Central in Melbourne central has a pop store which is cash only. I had walked by it a few times but I never went in until today.

I used my Entertainment book voucher that day which was 50% off any cupcake purchase. I bought two cupcakes and used it, which buy one get one free.

The service was amazing that day. The Amercian guy that served me was lovely towards me and other customers.

Here I had a hot chocolate ($3.50) and the red velvet and lemon meringue cupcakes. I really loved the lemon meringue one as it had heaps of flavour. I could even taste the rind in there.


The coffee machine was broken but at least they told me and others too.
The inside of the lemon meringue cupcake

The red velvet was gorgeous silky and moist. I loved the cream and the fact that it tastes like vanilla yoghurt.

Do visit the pop up store before they disappear. You never know they might be around for a while. They are on the ground floor where the old Cupcake bakery was.

Editors note: Cupcake Central are in the Entertainment book and are offering 50% off cupcake purchases. Do buy the book online and you will be supporting RMIT Newintstudents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...