Friday, May 9, 2014

Cinco de Mayo at Guzman Y Gomez

Cinco De Mayo was on the 5th of May. Cinco De Mayo is a Mexican celebration of pride and herritage. It is not celebrated widely in Melbourne but some of the restaurants like Guzman Y Gomez celebrates it by having $5 burritos and $5 coronas that day. That day also commemorates the Mexican army's victory over French forces.


To celebrate this day I went to Guzman Y Gomez in Highpoint. Originally I was going to visit Zambrero but apparently I heard that they weren't all that good. Guzman Y Gomez is a chain store who prides themselves on good burritos.


This store was open about 6 years ago and to this day even though they have more stores, they still kept up their very good standard of food.

I always get vegetarian food and it always tastes amazing! I love getting my jalapenos and all the other condiments. Unlike other restaurants there is no msg in there. They only use fresh ingredients and your burrito is made on the spot.

Keep up the good work Guzman Y Gomez and hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...