Friday, April 4, 2014

Roman a pirassi exhibition and food offerings

The exhibition is free and is in the Keith Murdoch Gallery. On now until the 22nd of June.

The artworks were just brilliant and I felt like I was on the set of Downtown Abbey. Look how beautiful the buildings are. The paintings too were just gorgeous and I enjoyed looking at the books.
The painting on the wall



Although this is no photography I snuck some in just to show how beautiful the artworks are.

The food was $12 for a big pizza (6 slices). If you have a small appetite you can opt to share. I shared a margarita pizza (cheese one with basil) with a friend. And boy was it just gorgeous.

We both sat outside on this sunny day.
Everyone always sits out on the lawn on sunny days

Olive tree. How nice is it to see some greenery.

This setting reminds me of the Lady and the Tramp movie.



 Later on I had gelato from Bianco Latte and it was just refreshing.

Students do see the exhibition before it ends on the 22nd at the State library. Free Entry

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...