Friday, April 4, 2014

Spanish Doughnuts in Chadstone

Spanish Doughnuts is a chain store.

When I saw the one Chadstone I was interested but the churros are super expesnive. So when there was a $5 for $10 Groupon deal I went ahead and purchased it.

They have just released their savoury churros. I haven't tried their savoury ones but love sweet ones.

So I bought their snack sized one with olives ($2.95), the Apple and cinamon gourmet one ($4.50) and their pineapple glazed one ($2.50).


For coffee purchases only

Their churros machine

The coffee cup sizes

The range of sweet ones on offer

I also bought a short black ($3.30). This wasn't included in the Groupon deal.

The lady working there was really tired and she was a little grumpy. She was the only one there. She did not smile.

The short black was presented to me in a paper cup when I was eating in. That was weird when the other customer got their coffee in a cup. My short black was burnt and bitter.

I loved the goodness of the Apple and Cinnamon doughnut. It looked like it had a lot of filling- actually it didn't which is great for me. I wasn't so full as to not try the other things. Of course I loved the pineapple glazed donut.

The one that I did not like was the savoury olive one. All the olives fell out. When it was presented to me it looked like it had been made a day before. It didn't look nice with the Glad Wrap on. They should have presented everything on a plate.

Verdict: I would like to try the Jaffles. I was going to but the Chadstone store didn't have. I would love to come back for the sweet ones and try the chocolate ones.

It would be nice if the Chadstone store could include drinks in that deal like all the other VIC stores participating in the deal. Oh and clean the tables too- that would be great.
Spanish Doughnuts on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...