Sunday, December 1, 2013

The New Mr Burger Opens in Chapel st

The new Mr Burger is now opened in Chapel st near the Prahran Market.

I was invited by the guys at Mr Burger to try out their burgers for free on Grand Opening day, along with everyone else.

When I got there just after 12pm (stupid Metro with their rail replacement buses!. I had meant to come before 12pm) the place was packed full of people.



The bathrooms are outside.

There is limited seating inside and out so most people just got takeaway. I did too as I had somewhere to be.

The place, like the other one has three burger choices. They also have drinks on offer.

I had their Veggie burger. It took twenty minutes to come as they were in a queue of meat burgers. At least my server told me and she told others that came in after me.

The patty was moist and warm but the burger itself was a little cold. But I loved the chips and was so addicted to them.

I think Charlie would love to come. What do you think? As for me I might just give them some time before making my return.
Mr Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...