Friday, July 12, 2013

Currency exchange

Depending on the market the rate of the AUD can go up or down. So it is hard to tell as what the currency exchange rate is.

For some countries like India buying AUD may be a bit more expensive.

Students you should always budget in more than you need (in your home country that is) as you never know- the costs may vary from time to time. And so can the exchange rates. One day you might be rich and the next you might be really poor. For AUD $1- 56.0589 Indian rupees.

When I first came to Melbourne I had no idea as to how much things were. In the end I had to ask my parents send more money until I landed the job at 7-11.

 It would be a good idea to do some research into currency exchange rates before you come to Australia. You can research it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...