Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tofu pudding at Dessert Story

Hmm I've heard many good things about this place and have always wanted to go. But I've never found the time and location is in a incovenient place in Chinatown.
But here is always busy and I can see what all the fuss is about. They cater for students as well as workers from the nearby RMIT.  So after my dissapointing meal at Dumplings plus I decided to check this place out.
Here they do Hong Kong and Taiwanese desserts; hence no crepes. Instead they had yummy sago and other stuff such as black bean and tofu puddings.
The place is small hence there is limited seating and no bathroom. You had to share with randoms.
The desserts are priced between $5-$9 for a big plate.
I've never tried tofu pudding before, but the pudding with mango is yummy for $6.50. And filling. The tofu was perfect. But not too sweet, which I don't mind.
But hey I heard that there is another one coming soon. Yay!





Dessert Story on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...