Saturday, May 4, 2013

San Churros in Docklands by Katherine

Docklands seems relatively quiet these days.

Hence Chocolateria San Churro was really quiet at around 11am when I came. Back in my early uni days this was one of my favorite places to hang. But I wonder if anything has changed.

Chocolateria San Churro is right down a quiet end of Harbour town, so I wondered if anyone knew about this place. The place was virtually empty whilst I was there.















The place is run by a friendly Asian lady.
San churros are looking for people. To apply just go instore and hand in your resume.

At the moment until the 5th of May San Churro is running a Facebook competition where you can win a trip to Spain. If you enter it you can also win a free serving of churros when another is purchased.
Like the one in QV they specialize in churros. Here I had the kids churros ($4.95) as I can't finish the adult serving for one.

I love a good churros. Here these were delish with the dark chocolate sauce and the sprinkles. And I loved how they had good dose of sugar on top.

With that I got a dulche de leche (a ball of chocolate with caramel inside- $2.00) and a long black ($3.30). The long black came in a huge mug though. I wonder if I'll get much sleep tonight as it was quite strong.

The dulche de leche was lovely. This was my first time trying it so I really can't comment much on it except for one word- Heavenly!

It is worth coming to Docklands and visiting San churros there if you can't stand the QV store. In recent months I noticed that the QV store can be quite busy at times.

Chocolateria San Churro on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...