Saturday, May 4, 2013

Crafty Afternoon session 1 by Katherine

This May and June there will be ten crafty session, each going for two hours in the afternoon.

This one was on a Monday afternoon where I had my day off.

What really inspired me to do the sessions is that making your own stuff is cheap and a good way to relax from your studies.









In this one we did the bell pull which you can do it yourself. I had this bell pull for a long time now so I really can't remember the price of this. But I know I bought it from one of the two dollar shops somewhere.

We also covered the bookmark which I can't remember how much this one was because I bought it a long time ago.

Then we also did some planning for our next session which will include beading and making jewellery

Stay tuned for the next session

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...