Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jungle Juice by Katherine

Jungle Juice is a pretty popular place for students, locals and tourists alike. Here they specialize in juice and New york style bagels a like.

The place was buys when I came at 10:30am. It is a small hole in the wall, cute and kitchy place. It is in a laneway so it might be hard to find. But yes its where AIX Creperie Salon is.

















It is a homely place.

The bathrooms are up on flight of stairs so you might not want to wear heels.

There is an open kitchen which I love.

Service was a little on the slow side and it was trying. But when they quieten down it was a lot easier. And friendlier. Like realfoods the staff does take care of you. And they were happy answer any questions you have.

The only downside is that they don't do EFTPOS.

I had their Mc Donalds bagel, but with salmon ($10.50). It is like the bacon Mc Muffin except better. I loved the HB sauce with this. I loved the fact that it didn't have any bacon to this. I liked it better with the salmon in it (less fattening that way and tastes better)

I also had a long black ($3.50) as I was in dire need of a coffee to keep me awake for the next few hours of lectures. The coffee was just ok. It was a cold day so I didn't really feel like cold coffee.

On my way out at the front counter I noticed these little cute baked goodies which are baked freshly each day. Oh and they change too everyday. But today I had a cute little $1 chocolate cupcake. Yum. I thought they had a smartie in them but no. Even without the smarties, I still liked this.

I was pretty full afterwards and I only spent $15 on my food. I'd definitely come back and try their lunch menus as they do seem to have some interesting soups.
Jungle Juice on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...