Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trippy Taco by Katherine

I have been past this place a few times when I went to Bundoora on the tram. They've either been closed or its been way too late for me to visit in the daytime. Or I've just been too busy with the amount of students that I see.
I went there at 1pm and the place was busy.
This place has been around for years and is ranked number 40 on Urbanspoon. It has also won a few awards for best food.
About 29+ bloggers have blogged about this vegetarian, Mexican place so I won't rave on too much about it.








But I will say that food and drinks were really good. For $11 I got a really big tofu burrito. Which was yummy but cold. I didn't mind it being cold as it was vegetarian with a hint of cheese in there and the tofu was cooked well.
A burrito is a Mexican dish. It can be filled with meat or vegetables and the filling is rolled inside a tortilla. Students when you come to Melbourne you'll get to try this and many more foods which makes Melbourne unique.
A Jarrito is a Mexican soft drink, same as our type of drinks. In Trippy taco you can buy these for $4.50. They are also sold in Mad Mex.
Students this place is a must try when you are in Melbourne. It is really close to the city campus so no excuse not to try it.
Trippy Taco on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...