Saturday, November 24, 2012

Melbourne Music week

This happens every year during November and this year it is set to be even bigger. It is a nine day music festival in the city.
It all happens in a warehouse on the corner of latrobe and Elizabeth st. Here it was bustling with people and music.
It is up some steel stairs so those that are wearing heels might find it difficult to climb them.
There are four food stalls and a retro market there. Here all of the clothes and accessories are priced between $5-$20. Most of it is vintage.























I sampled a lovely burger from Huxtaburger. Now I know that there is a store in Smith st in Fitzroy, but it seems that I can't always get there when they are opened at 12pm. So when they had a stall in the city I thought that I'd come by.
There was a lot of people in the line all waiting for their fix
Their burger ($9 for the original one) did not disappoint, except it was a bit squashed. Oops my bad. And their chips (an extra $2) was lovely and the crinkle cut adds to the novelty.
Now there is a cider bar which sells iced tea for $4. But I didn't have a chance to try any of their drinks as I had to rush back to work.

Huxtaburger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...