Monday, June 6, 2011

The Metropolitan Hotel

Metropolitan on Urbanspoon
This place is about five minutes walk from Flagstaff station (note: Flagstaff station is closed on weekends). If you want to go there during the weekend, you can take the free city circle tram from Melbourne Central station or a tram from Southern Cross station and get off at William st.
This is a pub that does $10/$15 meal deals especially on a weeknight and weekday lunchtimes. This deal is often featured on your dockets as well as the Entertainment book. I went there with my library group of twenty people and they were quite accommodating. The bill came out to be around $200, but because of my discount we only had to pay about $150. That is quite reasonable for a group of twenty people. Their meal portions are huge just like any other pub. I had the grilled wrap with chips for free, because of my entertainment book offer, so was happy with that and the quality of the food.
I wouldn't mind coming again.

UPDATEED: They now have a 25% off Entertainment book voucher in the Entertainment book

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...