Saturday, May 26, 2018

La Kuaizi

La Kuaizi is a popular cafe on Manchester lane in Melbourne and about a five-minute walk from my gym.

Here they do Asian cuisine as well as Australian. My friend Kristian liked it and when I saw his post on Instagram I wanted to give it a go. So much so I got a $9 voucher for a breakfast meal and juice.




Here I have heard that Brinner is a big thing in the states. Brinner is Breakfast at Dinner and this thing is really popular in the States. So much so I decided to give it a go.

As part of Healthyintstudents Meat free may I went without meat and got the tomato, chilli eggs, and poached egg combo. It took them a while to make but I did enjoy it. It didn't have a lot of chilli kick to it but it did have that Asian kick to it with the soy sauce.

As for my drink, I had orange juice. As an athlete training hard orange juice is a must. It is packed with vitamin C among other things like potassium. I could have got wine but with all that drinking the next day it wasn't such a good idea.

The ladies on the table next to me got some yummy looking dessert. Next time I'll have to come for the dessert, wine and roti.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...