Saturday, May 26, 2018

Ba Sar

Ba Sar is a Vietnamese place in Moonee Ponds. They are a tiny in the hole wall place. Here they had quite a few customers and a roaring trade.

They have been open for a few months now and they open for dinner and lunch. Here they have some Caucasians and Asians working there which I liked. At Mister Minh, they have been great. The lady that served us smiled.




Their soups and food have no MSG which I like. I had the lunchbox of chicken pho and rice paper rolls and my friend had the beef pho. We shared a plate of deep-fried chicken bites. These were tender melt in the mouth and my friend thought that they should have used the chicken thigh instead of the breast. I think the other way around and they should have made the bites a bit more salty like they did at Mister Minh's.

The pho was quite alright and I liked how they didn't put too much noodles in mine as there were lots of noodles in the rice paper rolls. The rice paper rolls were moist and not dried out like Roll'd ones. I loved the thinly sliced chicken and the onion. The bok choy didn't belong in there as pho doesn't have bok choy in there.

My friend's pho was quite alright although he would have liked more noodles in there.

Do come by for lunch if you are in Moonee Ponds. As they have the best Vietnamese there so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...