Friday, April 4, 2014

Grill'd at Southern Cross

The meal was paid for by Happy Leandro. You can check out his post.

My voucher
I went to Grill'd with Akira from Happy Leandro. This Grilld is in Southern Cross at the Vline Counters (or just behind it I think- but yeah it is where the old Southern rail office used to be). It had been opened for nearly half a year and they do many promotions at the station. I remembered the slushee promotion where they gave away free drinks.
The counter. I love the brick wall. It is warm and inviting

The screwtops. YOu can place them in a jar and donate to charity

Wines


Here this Grill'd was visited by lots of St Kilda fans coming to watch their Saints win.

The service was just fine and the bathrooms are on the other side of the Vline counter. Unfortunately they share with Southern Cross station.

Being the vegetarian that I am I had the Bombay Bliss ($11.50). Happy Leandro got his usual meat burger and we got fries to share, with herbed sauce.

Mr Meat burger

Being the fan of a lemonade and burger, I of course got Lemonade.

I really loved the vegetarian goodness of the Bombay bliss. I also was very addicted to the chips and the herbed mayo (extra $0.70). The chips were nicely salted.

The pattie in the bombay bliss was yum and very moist. I hate dried and burnt patties. Also the ingredients used was very fresh.

Verdict: Its a shame that not many people and bloggers visit this place. Perhaps its too hidden or far away? But if you are in the Southern Cross area checking out a footy game or an exhibition this burger joint is worth visiting.

Grill'd are featured in the 2014/2015 Entertainment book and Smartphone app. Their offer is buy one burger get one free. You can buy this online via our Payment page. Just select RMIT Newintstudents when paying and you'll be supporting our cause to make life in Australia better for International students.
Grill'd Southern Cross on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...