Saturday, May 26, 2018

Noda Grill

RNIS did not have to pay for their food but they paid for their drinks thanks to Dimmi Rewards!

Noda Grill is in Richmond outside the Epworth hospital and has been opened for about five months now.







On a mid-week night, they were not too busy when we visited. It was cold outside but not rainy.

The waitress was quite lovely and warm. The place is run by Koreans but it doesn't have many blog posts.

As I have promised Healthyintstudents that I'd participate in Meat free may, I ordered a dumpling and soba noodle salad and rice cakes.

They come with the banchan which I quite like. Although I would like kimchi, my dishes were quite spicy without it.

The rice cakes were cooked nicely and were mind-blowing. The sauce was addictive and the cakes were fried nicely.  I enjoyed these with a nice Pinot.
Soba noodle salad



I enjoyed the soba noodle salad. There were a lot of dumplings and vegetables for $17. This filled me up really easy. The vegetables were really fresh and the dumplings were cooked nicely. I haven't had a lot of Korean dumplings before so I can't say much about them.

Do come by to this Korean place and give them some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...