Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Camper Pizza at Welcome to Thornbury in short

Yes we went back to Welcome to Thornbury to this time try the Happy camper pizzas with cider. Happy Camper Pizzas are a food truck which goes everywhere. I have tried them before in Hank Marvin markets and am happy to say that they are the same good quality pizzas at reasonable prices.




I had the  Bulmer's cider which was pear and I loved it.

The pizza base was lovely and dough. But it was a little bit too much for me. There was a lot of cheese. And there was a lot of vegetables in it. There was a little bit too much artichokes and I loved the extra virgin olive oil.

The one that I had at Hank Marvin market was also good too. Do try them out wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...