Saturday, November 26, 2016

Shanghai Dragon Dumpling house

I have burned about 481 calories today on my practice run. It may not have been great but it was an easy run. At least I got my mojo back which is great. So of course to replenish the carbs used and the calories burned I had dumplings.

The place is in Prahran on Chapel st and there is one in the city.








They make all their own dumplings on site. The place was dead quiet for a Friday night except for a few Foodora orders.

Here I have not had the custard bao and I wanted to try these. These were yum and not very sweet.

I also had the spring onion pancake with an Asahi beer. Asahi is a Japanese  beer and it works best for Japanese food and not Chinese food. I was looking for the Tsingtao beer but they did not have. This Asahi was too heavy for the meal and I needed a lot of water to get it out.

Rating: 14/20- good but please add in Tsingtao beer and I might be happier. People please come and visit this place in Prahran.
Shanghai Dragon Dumpling House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...