Thursday, August 4, 2016

That's Amore

That's Amore is a pizza and pasta place in the city next to Shape up. They are also an Italian catering company. When I saw the name I thought of the cheese and the place at the Italian festivals.

I have seen the waitress with their special sign but I was often in a hurry to go upstairs for my shake.

Here they have pizza and pasta for $10 and all you can eat pizza for $12. Each small piece is $2.50. I can smell the pizza from upstairs at Shape Up. You order and pay and then they cook the pizza in the wood fire oven for you.




They also do Italian coffees and Italian soft drinks.

The pizzas change daily and the place is open from 7am-7pm weekdays and on weekends it is open from 7am-9pm for dinner.

The pizzas are freshly made on site. Here I had the salmon, salami and some sort of vegetarian pizza with cheese balls. I really liked them all as I enjoyed the onion and the freshness of the ingredients. I liked that they did not put too much cheese on there which is good.

Do come on by and also if you have a moment and some money to spare do donate on our page here. You don't have to be running in the marathon to donate.
That's Amore Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...