Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Coffee Club at Airport West

This Coffee Club has been around for quite some time and it has been about two years now since I have last come. They have changed management as there were more Asian workers there than there was about two years ago. Two years ago it was all Australian staff which smile a lot.





Now the staff don't smile as much and seem to not get orders correctly upon the first go. The lady that served me did not hear two separate orders until about the third time I told her. She was Asian, maybe perhaps an International student? When the lady told me that the price of my order was $12, I thought that it could not be correct as I had ordered one latte, one sugar for my friend and they had given me money for theirs and then for me it was a latte no sugar and a vanilla kiss.  The membership deals are all the same and there is a new menu. I am keen to try this somewhere but not at Airport West.

I had a latte with no sugar which was fine but very strong. At the end though it was very bitter. The friend didn't seem to like theirs much as they did not finish it. I enjoyed the artwork on top. The biscuit was fine too.

Now make sure that all your staff smile and that they clean up mess promptly as I did leave mess from the cookie crumbs and waited ten minutes for them to clean this up.
The Coffee Club Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...