Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fed Square's ice rink

This winter there is a ice rink at Federation square. Here they are open from 10am-10pm and they are around about $22-$25 per adult per hour. The skating goes on the hour every hour.

Skate hire is about $5 each.




They also have a line up of great food from Eat the Chicken, Munich Brauhaus, Those Girls, Time Out, St Gerrys, Frencheese etc. I tried the egg and bacon roll from Munich Brauhaus for $10. For that price it was really small but it was enough to fill me up in calories. The drinks were really expensive though.

It was an early Tuesday night and there was not many people there. This was great as I was able to enjoy my roll in peace

The next time around I went to Mama's Gozleme  which is a cheap eat for students and they are based at Federation square. It was after my run .where I burnt 450 calories. Here they have gozleme for $9 and the place was busy. They were parked at the rink.

I enjoyed this with salad for dinner and shake for dessert. Here I had their chicken one and it was yum. You order and pay and they will make it on the spot for you.

Do check out the rink before they close on July 17th. The rink is open from 10am-10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...