Sunday, July 3, 2016

Yelp's free Lounge party


Every month Yelp has free parties for all to go to provided that they check in on the Yelp app.


This was a wonderful party where everyone got some free stuff and lots of food and drinks. But some people got a bit too drunk though. I went with my friend Brenton from the Plus ones and bumped into David from the World Loves Melbourne.

The food took a while to come. Luckily I had something at the Fed Square Ice rink. People came at 6pm and only got the salmon dish to start off with. Then more things came at 7pm. As such I enjoyed the pumpkin soup with pancetta on top. It was nice and creamy and does work well by itself ( with no drinks that is).


Beer






Lounge are known for their beers and last time I was here I did not get to try a beer.

There were espresso martinis on offer and most people tried everything. But I only had one drink in mind: beer. With that I tried the Hawthorn Golden Ale which had that light appley flavour to it. It worked really well with the burger. It would have worked with the chicken wings but I had to leave soon after to catch the train home.

The artworks on the wall were fun. Pity I didn't get to take a photo of them.

Make sure that you download the free Yelp App and then get invited to events like these. Many thanks to Yelp for the invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...