Sunday, December 20, 2015

Maxy's

Maxy's is a European place in Elsternwick.

Here it was no so busy and the service was quick. The place looked really modern but it was exy. The place is about a five minute walk from Elsternwick Train station. Around that area there are many restaurants, some of which are Italian, Russian and Japanese.

Here I had their special of prawns with spaghetti and garlic, chilli and virgin olive oil. When it arrived it was really small and for the price of $23 I expected some bread to go with it. Other places have bread with their pasta at that price.



The prawns were alright but the pasta was store bought. For an exy place I expected homemade pasta. For exy places I would love there to be Paypal.

Their tea was alright but at $4 I expected a pot and not a cup. Although I did get some more water though.

Rating: 12/20- very expensive and no bread :(
Maxy's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...