Monday, December 14, 2015

Grill'd Southbank

Lately I have been having a hankering for their chips. Hence after Fitclub I decided to stop by Grill'd in Southgate. I have seen no reviews on Zomato lately so I thought that this was a must try after seeing the outside of it.

They are actually in the food court of Southgate hence not much seating.

They weren't busy and the wait for the chips was long. But at least they apologized for it. The line for the pickup was long.




The regular chips there were bad. They were lukewarm and not much seasoning. But the zucchini chips were good though. The herbed mayo for an extra $0.70 was just alright.

At the bottom of the zucchini one there was a puddle of oil.

Rating: 9/20- disappointing. I can't justify the wait. Grill'd used to be really good. I guess I just got them on a bad day.

I still prefer the ones at Southern Cross and Windsor though. Windsor was the bomb
Grill'd Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...