Sunday, December 20, 2015

Snippet: Metro Baguette


Metro Baguette is a baguette place in the heart of the city. Here they have $5 baguettes and I had been wanting to go here for some time.

They are only open during the daytime and not at night when I go to the gym. They also have yoghurts and museli and sweets. They also have salads for the salad freaks.

Baguettes on offer




I was served by the nicest lady there and she didn't mind waiting for me whilst I dashed to the bathroom.

The baguette was made lovingly and I enjoyed every mouthful. Here it was full of proteins and the pecorino worked just fine. it was small and subtle. The bread was really fresh.

Go get em kids.
Metro Baguette Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...