Friday, October 2, 2015

Snippet: 42 Cafe & Bar

42 CafĂ© & Bar is on Puckle st right near the tram stop in Moonee Ponds. I have walked past it a few times and wanted to try. But never got around to it.






And so I did. It was at 4pm and there were a couple tables having coffee. Which is good to see.

The service there was friendly and attentive and I loved all the artworks on the wall.

My toast and tea came to $10.50. My toast was dense and lovely. I love sourdough and the jam was from regional Victoria. The tea is from tea tonic. The tea was lovely and relaxing. No complaints from me.


The jam was not too sweet and I love strawberry jam.


Do go there for your afternoon goodness.
42 Cafe & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...