Friday, October 2, 2015

Roti Road in two visits

There is a new Roti Road in town and that is at Highpoint. Kenny from Consider the Sauce has not visited yet.
Menu



Love the terrarium and the table sign




The first visit was a quiet Thursday afternoon where I had the roti telur. Roti Telur has eggs inside it and the sauces were yummy. The place is clean and open and in the food court hence it is only a small booth. You can buy drinks from elsewhere. The drinks here are expensive and huge.

You order and pay at the counter. They have an EFTPOS minimum of $15

Service wise it wasn't that bad on the first visit but on the second visit it seemed to be not that great. One woman was ignored whilst waiting in the line to order. For me I came at 1pm that visit and was not ignored.

The bathrooms are next to Saigon Square a place that I want to visit next


The second visit was a busy Monday lunchtime when I had a few errands to run. This time around I ordered the Mee Goreng and the plain roti. The plain roti was really fluffy and the Mee Goreng had enough wok hei to it. But what I would have liked was some more chilli sauce in there. One chilli is enough for those that hate spicy food but more would be nice for those that love it.

Other than that the seafood was fine. The calamari was not too chewy, but the tofu was stone cold. The noodles were fine.

Rating: 10/20- I would prefer the original one in Footscray but if I'm in Highpoint and want roti I would come here.
Roti Road Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...