Friday, August 22, 2014

Pho Tam

 Pho tam is a clean and modern Pho joint in Footscray. It has outdoor and indoor seating. On a nice sunny day you can easily sit outside and watch the world go by. It is also near the Little Saigon Market on a street corner

At Pho tam there was a TV and other things.  The bathrooms are out the back.

I went twice and both times staff were great. They were very friendly.

They are great for their beef phos which I had. At $10 per bowl it was decent for a cold winters day. The broth was flavoursome and the beef was cooked to perfection. They also give you onions as well as the usual lemon and chilli.

And there is a huge plate of bean shoots to add into your pho.

The noodles were perfect. They were the smooth type.

The second time around I did not have to pay as I was invited. It was on a quiet  and cold Friday morning and I hadn't had breakfast yet. So of course I was craving for pho.

The chicken pho with young chicken egg was good. The chicken egg had been hardboiled.
This time I had a much bigger appetite for all things pho.
Don't try and pay by EFTPOS as staff don't know what to do with it. I tried in the first time
Pho Tam on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...