Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Food Truck park

This is a great place for all the foodies alike and its in Preston near the train station. They have a Facebook page and dogs are welcome. There is no atm there but there are banks on High street where you can get cash. Most stall holders are cash only.

They are open for lunch and dinner from Wednesday through to Sunday.
Bike racks

sign

Coffee cart- this wasn't there the Thursday that I went


 Here the food trucks keep changing. I went there twice. First time to try the chips in the night and the second time was for something else. The first time I went it was already after 7:30pm.

The chips were great and at $3 they were a steal.

The second time I went was for the food on a Sunday night dinner during the warmer months. Here I saw a lot of dogs and people. Even got to pat a few.
Rice balls

This time I tried a Jian bing (Chinese pancake for $8). It was huge and yum. It was from the Happy Panda. The Happy Panda is run by an Australian couple.

Of course I had to have my chips and these were in a small size for $5.30. Who would charge a ridiculous price like this???? I would have expected good chips with some seasoning but no such luck.

The Nutella pizza was good and worth the $10 I paid for it. It worked well with Billy's ice cream van vanilla bean flavour. For $5 the scoop was huge. I really loved every mouthful of dessert.
Nutella pizza-yum


Do stop by the wonderful food park with your date as it is cheap date to remember. Do check them out on Facebook as the trucks rotate on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...