Thursday, July 9, 2015

AFIS I am fit day

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

"I am Fit day" was run by AFIS to assist students in knowing how to get fit. This was a free three hour workshop in the multicultural hub. By the end of the workshop we knew how to get fit easily. The first one was kickboxing and that was intense for most students who had not been to a gym before. But I had and I knew what to expect. I had been to a body attack class before so I knew about the lunges.

But punching was new to me and I almost got most of mine right. If only they had this at my Fitness first gym and it would be great.

Zumba was also new to me as it was all about dancing and having fun. I had never been to a zumba class before so this was interesting. I sat out for Bollywood as I wasn't very good at Bollywood. Bollywood is a fast paced dance.

Many thanks to AFIS for organising this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...