Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Premier's Active April video

As part of Bupa's best blog challenge for 2015

The Premier's Active April was on as a new initiative this year for people to get fit. There were some excellent prizes to be won as part of the initiative. But we were in it for the fun.


This is my first video so there might be a few mistakes. It was fun to make and in the end I had about 50 hours of exercise that month.

Being that it was a video pad project I had no idea what to expect. Video Pad all of a sudden had closed on me and I needed to pay.

Logging in the hours was easy. It was done online. Registering was free. During that time I went to the gym a lot as well as go walking everywhere. I even went to St Kilda beach when it was cold but sunny and blue skies. Dogs and happy people enticed me to go out.

At that time I had joined a gym and loved it. I found that I could sleep much better too. I wasn't tossing and turning as much. I found that my periods were painless.

Do do the one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...